Thursday, November 8, 2012

Eve Organics Makeup Review!

Eve Organics.  I happened to stumble upon this new company the other day.  Well, new to me.  I think they are two years old or so.  Anyways, they were having a clearance on some items! So I had to buy some.  It shipped in two days! I couldn't believe it! Usually stuff takes about a week to get packages but this came super fast.  And I love this company now! I'm hoping that they create more colors for their range of shadows, liners and lipsticks.  BUT they also have a hand-sanitizer AND perfume which I am EXTREMELY anxious to try!




Sangria Eyeshadow
$4.95 originally $8.95

This is a beautiful shadow.  It is very pigmented and a gorgeous color, very much like wine.  This is a very bold color by itself but it can be paired with many other colors, especially browns and pinks.  It is shimmery too.  I love shimmery! And for $5?! Heck yes! I'd gladly pay full price.



Cabernet Eyeshadow
$4.95 originally $8.95

This is a semi-sheer purple glitter color.  It's great blended in with another color, such as the one above, especially with a matte shadow.  The pigment is gorgeous! I'm really looking forward to getting more Eve Organics shadows.


Jacki Liquid Lip Stick
$7.95 originally $15.95

This color is very deceiving.  On my lips, it is a very bronzy-orange with lots of shimmer.  A very pretty color but I'm glad it was on sale because I don't particularly like this color on me except for maybe with a gold or special occasion outfit because it is a little flashy.  HOWEVER this is the BEST lip stick  I have tried thus far!! It comes in a tube like a lip gloss, but when you slide it on your lips, it is in no way like a slimy lip gloss that catches your hair every time you move.  Gross. I never saw the appeal in nasty lipgloss.  It gets everywhere.  As soon as you spread this liquid lip stick on your lips, it settles in exactly like a lipstick and stays put! On top of that, it doesn't feel like a lipstick! It is very light and doesn't dry out your lips.  I'm learned that most lipsticks (even Juice Beauty :( ) tends to have this drying quality that almost makes them ache for moisture.  Which is why I never wear lipstick.  But this is awesome! I really wish they had a sample kit so that I could find the perfect shade without wasting $16 bucks on one because I swear I would wear this religiously.  It's so wonderful! And made with wonderful ingredients!   I'd gladly pay full price if I can find the perfect shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment