Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sprouts Shopping Haul!

There's a Sprouts near the mall I love to shop at (which used to be called Henry's) and I love this place. When I have a place of my own with my James, we're going to be shopping there all the time. Organic, healthy food! And best part is they have a natural/organic beauty products isle! Yee! James and I went the other day just to look around, and they have most of my tried and true brands: Kiss My Face, Dr. Bronner's, Acure... a few that I've heard of but haven't had the chance to try out and a TON of new ones! So I grabbed a few things and went to check out...and the nice lady told me they were having a 25% off everything the next day! Needless to say, I went back the next day.  So here's my haul.  Plus 25% off!

Acure Organics Body Lotion in Lemongrass
$9.99 for 7oz

Oh this is delightful.  I'm a huge fan of the Mandarin Orange scent, and this is just what you imagined it would smell like. Lemons! Pretty awesome.  It absorbs quickly, is non-greasy and keeps me hydrated all day.  Plus, it's cheaper than my Juice Beauty body lotion I have! So plus! Love this stuff.  And the tube is perfect for travel, so you don't have your squirt bottles getting your suitcases all messy.

Kiss My Face Shave Lotion in Cool Mint travel size
$2.50 on sale, originally $4.99

Well you know I like this stuff. The perfect replacement for that icky foam chemical CRAP.  And in travel size?! Now I can travel and shave! Woo! It's biodegradable, vegan friendly, no parabens or icky stuff, no artificial anything.


Newman's Own Organics Peppermints Tin
$1.99

These are delightful.  There's no crazy ingredients or extra preservatives and they look handmade! Which I think is a welcome change compared to the perfectly white round mints.

 Home Health Blemish Treatment Lotion
$9.99 for 4oz

This stuff has been a LIFESAVER for me.  It has .5% Salicylic Acid which is great for drying out pimples and shrinking pores.  I've had BAD breakouts lately, all over my forehead so I've been using this and it's brought down the severity of my breakouts.  It has natural ingredients, such as jojoba oil.  I highly recommend this stuff.


$2.99

I haven't tried this because I'm waiting til I finish using my current body bar.  But I can't wait to see if this actually works for deodorizing my pits. :P I'll update you when I get around to using it.

Solar Body Block SPF 30
$25.99

I WANT TO TRY THIS! I haven't actually bought it (yet) but when summer rolls around and I'm not covering my body with clothes, I want to try this instead of my Kiss My Face that I've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment