Tuesday, February 28, 2012

That One Bad Haircut.

Yup. I am the lucky winner of a truly bad haircut.  Yay me! >:(
It is terrible.  It's shorter in the back than my brother's hair and it sticks up on top!  I asked the lady to go short, but to only go short in a certain areas and she wouldn't listen! She spent more time trying to 'layer' my hair in the back than she spent on the front.  Oi.  She might as well have taken a razor to my hair.  It's uneven and choppy and *le cry* sad.  I kept telling her to stop attacking the back and work on the front and she wouldn't! She'd start to get to my bangs and then say, "Oh, let me just get this..and that..and this." JEEZ WOMAN JUST DO WHAT I ASK! >.< So now I am resorting to hats, beanies and all manner of "oh, god, please don't look at my hair".


No comments:

Post a Comment